Digital Journalist | Blogger | Content Curator | Author | Workshop Facilitator
Cendrine Marrouat was born in Toulouse, southern France, in the late 1970s. She holds a bachelor’s degree in English-to-French translation that she received in 2001 from the Université of Toulouse-le Mirail. Two years later, she moved to Canada and became the first member in her family to permanently settle in a foreign country.
Cendrine has extensive experience in the writing field. Deemed completely bilingual (French and English), she began her career as an independent artist, focusing on poetry and spoken word. She published six collections, recorded a CD, and wrote two plays that she hopes to direct someday.
However, Cendrine’s calling is in the social media field, where her unique insight allows her to create and share content that is both educational and easy to read. Her articles have appeared in a number of websites and blogs, including Examiner.com and Digital Journal.
Cendrine is the founder of two blogs:
- Creative Ramblings - “Helping small businesses and entrepreneurs rethink social media relationships”
- Social Media Slant - “Using social media to promote global awareness, and connect you to great tools and finds from around the web”
On March 6, 2012, she released The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips, a comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs.
Cendrine is currently working on an eBook on social media strategies that should be released before the end of 2013.
5 Tips to Build a Loyal Audience with Your Blog (The Urban Link)
3 Benefits To Writing Your Own eBook (BlogInteract)
5 Tips to Create a Buzz about Your Event (Kat’s Cafe)
Build a Loyal Audience with These 5 Types of Blog Posts (Me Marketing Services)
5 Ideas to Brand Yourself with Paper.li (Paper.li Community)
Independent Artists Need to Start Respecting Their Audiences (The Urban Link)
7 Content Curation Tools That You Should Start Using Today (Internet Billboards)
Media Mentions & Interviews
- January 2011: Ms. Social Media
- March 2012: Examiner.com
- May 2012: What Next? | Paper.li Community
- June 2012: BizSugar | Pluggio
- August 2012: BizSugar | BizSugar
- September 2012: Influencer Marketing Review
- October 2012: Storify | Charlotte Boyer
- November 2012: Doreen Pendgracs
- December 2012: Tweak Your Biz | Sandy Appleyard
- January 2013: Mary Helen Ferris
- February 2013: Webbiquity
- March 2013: Content Curation World (Robin Good)
- April 2013: Young at Heart Communications | Rick Clark
- May 2014: Webbiquity | Business 2 Community | Content Curation World (Robin Good)
- Lauren Sterling – Winner’s Circle
February 15, 2012 - Cendrine Marrouat announces new eBook on blogging
August 16, 2012 – Cendrine Marrouat Announces New Workshops for Fall 2012